Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Work - Stock motion (movie)

I was thinking whether I want to post it to my blog. But is ok la... Just let you all have a look for my work and also can give me some comments.

As you can see the second want, I only use the simple line and shape to create a small movie and add some sound effect ( scary) . About this movie, I make the Small TV slowly came out with a ghost. When a dog walk through the TV, The dog pretend can't see the ghost and start to piss to the ghost's head. The ghost think that no one can see her, but the dog actually can see the ghost anywhere in the real life.

So before I did the second want, Of course I have done for tasting first. So the first want is my extra work for tasting want. A very simple movement and only add some music.

anyway, hope you all enjoy it.

TRANSFORMER

A PLAYFUL DOG

No comments: