Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HAppy Days (Kiwanis Camp)

Haiz....What I have done for this month ah? A lot of things lei...quite busy lo... one of the thing is I have spent for few days been to the camp called Kiwanis in Johor. It is a far far journey, took us around 5 hours something to reach there lei... very tired. Why is it very tired? Not because of the journey far away. In this camp I have been choosing to be a facilitator. So that I have to be more participant and share more idea to all my group members, everything I have to always go first, only they will follow. I think that will be a big challenge to me. But everything is fine, all my group members are very clever, so I no need to worry about that so much.

Anyway, that is not a main point for that. In this camp I also very enjoy. I know a lot of friends there. One of the thing that I want to tell you is that we have been to the Fire Fly Boat Trip. And in the boat trip of course we seen a lot of fire fly, but the thing is we can't take the photo for that. very disappointed la... But suddenly the impossible thing happened to me. Normally for those people in the boat can't really catch the fire fly, but suddenly there was a fire fly flied on top of my head, and finally we caught it and saw it clearly.

Moreover, the next day was a very enjoy and excited part for me. We all have a campfire party and the skit performance. The most enjoy was the dancing and singing part. I really like it. Hope for those people who I know for this camp will enjoy it too.


Welcome to our Kiwanis Camp in 2008-2009. Our such a long... long journey camp have held in Johor.

There are a groups of Kiwanis campers.

Yeah! My group members.

One of the outdoor activity. Kayak!

Look at this, such a good organization vitality with each others. We wont fall while we are standing on the kayak.

Just after lunch, we were taking the photo to everyone. Some are from JB.

The most enjoy part. The campfire party. We were dancing and singing together.

The last day! Having a photo with a gang called GG! lol!

No comments: