Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Term Break

Haiz.....Finally we can take a break and stop busy for our assignment and project. Because our school has started holiday again. This is a long term break. I started to think what I'm going to do for my such a long holiday. Work? Actually I think before. But only one month, what to do? I started to lose for my target, don't know what to do for next.
Looking for other side, I was also worry again my result. Same feeling for that day. I was scared same of the subjects will fail.
Anyway, In this holiday, actually I can do a lot of things. I started to plan and prepare well for my English and Japanese language, and take for my exam. Because I still left one paper, then I have my diploma already. But I feel lazy to go further, because I still need sameone to encourage and push me, then I only have the confidence and the mood to go further more.
Beside this, I can have more time to P.P (prepare and practice) for my guitar, drum and piano. To master them well.
Ok la... Now I want to start to plan for my holiday schedule already. Not only play for whole life, but still need to concern about my future. Do extra for my art and master my other abilities.

No comments: