Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Music Mood Expression

How I actually expression my feel and mood without saying anything when I listened to the music. I take out a brush and some papers, while I was listening to the music I started to draw and paint it on the paper. When I listened to it, I feel very relax. Most of them are very Chinese and very Japanese, even don't how to say it. Only the music sound, very nice and soft. Below the three pictures to show that how I actually expressed my feel with some colors while I was listening to the music. 



This are the first piece to show that actually the music are very opera sound. But when I listen to it, The sound suddenly loud and suddenly soft. Just like what I feel when a  person normally very quiet, but suddenly he speak out his voice and start to be talkative among all the people there. 



This is the second piece to show how much I actually expressed the mood and feel for that music. Is actually a very joyful music. Just like when you in the waterfall and  play the water with your friends. So I choose to splash out the color and the happiness.


This is the third piece. Sound like a glory of the King of God. To show the King is irradiate and command for all his below commanders in the middle of all of them. Just like the Sun is irradiating the world. We need it and that is very important for all of us.

No comments: