Sunday, October 26, 2008

My New Interface came out again!

Finally, my work has been refined.
During this time, I have to thank you for all the visitors who give me some comments and suggestion for how to do it. So for this time I try my best to refind them as what you target for, 
but there are some I can,t make them well, because some you have to imagine there are the flash side.
Anyway, below there have some of my new pages.
Hope you all can again give me some comments and suggestion to let me keep on improving for my interface design.
And hope for all my pages can satisfy you all.

(If you can't see clear for any other pages, it is better you just click on it.)  


Loading



Main page


The movie for the mainpage process                                                                           

Story Introduction (text reading)

Mission (Story Introduction)




Game (Story Introduction)



Character Introduction



2 comments:

weemei said...

wau, reali better liao, the game, hope it s real, i like jigsaw~ erm, sum words spell wrong jor~ waste la since other part so nice liao. ok, veli gud~ clap hands~

Reuben said...

Yes, I'm very glad of the changes you've made for your designs. It looks good. As I always told you, the colour mood of the skies now really makes the whole interface feel much more down to earth.

However I've some little suggestions for you. Some of you spelling, you need to check carefully. For example: instructions, not instruction. Your grammar and spelling mistakes in the game should also be taken into consideration as well k?

Also, the word "Congratulations" and "Instructions", one of it is all Uppercase. Which one are u planning to use? Remember your consistency. Same goes to your content. Watch carefully.

Another thing is that, your lower navigation bar's text is too near to the bottom. Try to move them slightly higher. Or else it will look a bit too tight.

I would also suggest that you might want to make the text on your logo slightly more obvious so that it's legible enough. Probably a little highlight or glow might fix it. Good Job!